Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-03-2013, 01:48 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Santa Maria , California
Engaged couple seeking 25' Airstream

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Hello, It's our dream to live in an Airstream our first couple years of marriage. We've been looking for the perfect Airstream for a while now. We need a 25 footer, it needs to be in good condition, all appliances need to be working, post 1979 (bank uses NADA to finance) and under $42,000. We are getting married in December and it would make things a lot easier if we already had an Airstream by then.

Please give me a call [ (805)264-6869 ] or shoot me an email ( zacheway@gmail.com ) if you have an Airstream you think we may be interested in!

Thanks so much
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-25-airstream/
zachway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2007 27' Safari FB SE
Rancho Murieta , California

You inspired me to write. My wife and I bought our first Airstream in November of 2012. After searching for almost a year, we found our AS in Missouri of all places. We live in California and did the "ROAD TRIP" to pick it up and camp home. A suggestion for you beyond Airstream Forums is to contact dealers within a reasonable area and find the hotshot sales guy who will catalog your needs and call you when a trade-in comes up. This is what we did and Tom from Bill Thomas Camper in Wentzville, MO called with our dream trailer. Ours had a traceable history so we were happy with our decision. Also...I found out that if you take the time to venture out of state, the deals can be better than California.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Ron
Ronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
1 Rivet Member

1988 32' Excella
freeport , Ohio

Hi,nice to meet you.I love my camping life,and dont really want to trade it for nothing,but I was ran over by a drunk driver that I stopped to help,not knowing this man was drunk and passed out.He ran me over crushing me and dragging me up the road.Left me to die in a ditch with 64 broken bones,and now my camping life is all over with.Im in a wheelchair now,but doing physical therapy to walk again.This all happened on july 20th,2007 and I been fighting to get my life back ever sence.I doubt very much Im going to be able to maintain my airstream 30ft camper anymore.Whats really sad about all this is my father bought the camper brand new in 1994 and he is in a nursing home now.I got the camper from my father and believe me he has taken #1 care of this camper,and Im going to miss out on all the good life that goes with camping.I see your looking for a nice well maintained camper (Airstream) and you found one that I know you would be very pleased to have.I have all papers books etc on the camper.I only wanted to ask one thing,if you did happen to buy my camper would you please take excellent care of it because I dont just want to sell it to anyone.I want it to be in good hands.Please contact me if you would like more info,Im really in pain sitting up,its late and Im in Ohio.Looking forward to hearing from you,Thank you all so much,Your Airstream loving camper,Buckskin....
Buckskin is offline   Reply With Quote