Old 10-23-2017, 08:13 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2005 25' Safari
1962 16' Bambi
St. Thomas , Ontario
End of Season Price! Vintage Luxury! 1978 Oldsmobile

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This 1978 Oldsmobile Regency 98 has been a show stopping tow vehicle with our 1971 Airstream 25" Tradewind. We sold the A/S and are no longer using the Olds except for the occasional car show. We are out of storage space and need to sell it as soon as possible.
It has been safety checked and has many new parts and upgrades to make it a reliable and very comfortable tow vehicle. Cruise control, power seats and windows, and original working 8 track tape player will put you in pure 70's glory as you coast down the highway on your next vintage vacation. This rust free car was from my father and was never winter driven. It was recently painted and has a new vinyl top, headliner and carpet as well as tires, cargo coils, gas tank, radiator and sales brochures, mechanics manual. It is truly ready to roll. We are located an hour from the Michigan border in southwestern Ontario, Canada. This is two hours from Niagara Falls to the east. Please contact me with any questions or requests. I have more photos I will send if you are interested. The price is in US dollars.

thank you
Michael
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...78-oldsmobile/