Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-05-2014, 06:29 PM   #1
Slowpoke

2012 27' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
Cushion set fits 27fb

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

We splurged on a set of ultraleather cushions for our 2012 Flying Cloud 27FB, so these fabric cushions need a new home. Seating surfaces are dark, sort of a black/tan tweed-style, sides are lighter - I think they're beige, my wife thinks they're gold. All the cushions are in very good shape, with no stains or damage. They come from a pet-free, smoke-free trailer that has had very little use. They should fit all standard 27FB dinette - settee interiors, but a call to Airstream's parts dept. to see if they will fit your trailer would be a good idea. They might also fit the 25FB. They can be picked up in the Portland area, or can be shipped in the same packaging our new cushions came in. I don't have dimensions, but will gladly measure them for you if you're interested. The accent pillows in the pictures are not included. Thank you.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...set-fits-27fb/
Gnorts is offline   Reply With Quote