Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #1
janeinthemtns

1985 31' Excella
near Chama , New Mexico
credenza, dining table, small table for top of credenza, small table from other side of trailer

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1985 31' Excella. I removed the credenza, the dining table, the small table from the other side of the trailer and the c ouch arms and parts. Also have the small shelf that fits on top of the credenza in the corner. I need space for my woodstove. And giant pooch. All are in perfect shape except for some small scratches on dining table that can probably be removed with the right product. I had to cut out the tamboor because it would not roll open no matter what I did and I couldn't get to the screws and rivets. This made me cry and I did it at 3AM one night just to get it over with. I cut it carefully so it could be measured and reordered. I only have a couple of photos because my camera won't upload photos at the moment. Right now it's all in my tiny kitchen making me crazy. There is a small paint spill inside the top shelf of the credenza. That's it. It was owned by an aircraft mechanic in Albuquerque before I bought it last year. Lovingly cared for.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...de-of-trailer/
janeinthemtns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:24 PM   #2

1975 Argosy 24
FORT MYERS , Florida
credenza, dining table, small table for top of credenza, small table from other side of trailer

Ooops, I forgot to let you know our zip is 33919 in Fort Myers, Florida and it is just the folding table with hardware that we would love to get if at all possible!
HAPPYTRAVLER is offline   Reply With Quote