Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Coupeville , Washington
Classic Refurbished 1948 Westcraft Sequoia 27'-10” long travel trailer

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Vintage / Classic Refurbished 1948 Westcraft Sequoia 27'-10” long travel trailer.

Clear title.

Dry weight = 4580 #

Tongue weight is approx. 700#

Overall exterior dimensions approx: 27'-10”L ( including tongue ) x 7'-10”W x 8'-4”H from the ground to the top of the roof vent cap.

The tongue extends approx. 2'-7”.

This refurbishing was completed by Brian Morrow and Dennis Fite on June 2013 and has not been used yet.

This was gutted, re-wired, new plumbing, and insulation put into the floor, walls, and ceiling.

The exterior colors were done with acrylic enamel and the interior walls in Birch.

The interior flooring is Marmoleum installed over new plywood.

Copper sinks and shower.

The installed toilet is a composting one, although I was told a regular trailer toilet could be installed if someone preferred that. I was trying to eliminate black water dumping.

The counter tops are done in a thinner Walnut butcher block as is the table top which can be removed and stowed away for a more open concept.

Full sized bed with a night stand on each side and two closets at the end of the bed.

Also, there are drawers below the bed on each side and a laundry drawer at the end.

The exterior Aluminum was fairly rough when first acquired but the guys did a good job on the body work. It's not perfect, there are still what I like to refer as character dings but I think you will agree it still looks pretty sweet.

This still needs curtains and seat cushions, I haven't decided if I'm going to do it or leave for the new owner to pick their own.

I have plenty of pics, before and after.

After all was said and done, I realize now, that my wife and I will require something a wee bit longer for full time living.

If you have questions I am unable to answer, I may refer you to the men who did the work because I categorize myself as a complete newbie in the area of travel trailers.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ravel-trailer/
mncate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags