Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-06-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1977 25' Tradewind
Sweetwater , Tennessee
Classic Airstream Folding Table Base

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This table is an exact duplicate of the original folding tables used by Airstream in the late 50’s and early 60’s in their smaller units. An original table was taken apart and used as a pattern for the six that I had reproduced from one inch aircraft grade aluminum tubing. The process was expensive and time consuming to finish the bases after the tubing was finished. Lots of handwork and special parts to gather together. None the less, they came out unique and have worked as good or better than expected. The part I am offering is the base only. There are only 3 remaining. The reason is that there are too many color choices for tops to match your interior and the heavy top will be too expensive to ship. I have shipped several folding table bases across the country or offer them to be picked up in East TN in Sweetwater. I ship them flat with full details for easy final assembly. My price per table base has been reduced to $250, which is what I have invested in time and material cost. Shipping will be at your expense. If you are interested or have questions, please give me a call at 423-404-4727. Thanks for your interest, John
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ng-table-base/
Motoguzi66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:20 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member

2004 28' International CCD
1948 22' Liner
1963 22' Safari
Oakland , Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to MsRivet
Classic Airstream Folding Table Base

Do you have any of these table legs left?

Let me know!

MsRivet
Not all those who wander are lost.
Living the Dream ... Plan B
The 75 year journey of our Airstream Liner . . .
https://www.airforums.com/forums/f60...ey-176336.html
MsRivet is offline   Reply With Quote