Old 05-16-2016, 08:46 AM   #1
Vintage Kin Owner
Tempe , Arizona
Class VI Receiver Air-Safe Air-Hitch - Bumper Pull

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Selling my awesome AirSafe AirHitch as I have changed my Tow Vehicle setup. You will LOVE this hitch. Especially if you have an aluminum AirStream, AVION, Silver Streak or other riveted tow-behind trailer you are concerned about preserving. Your HORSES (and *unbroken* dishes) will thank you too.

If you want/need Weight Distribution and an air bag to smooth the ride, look no further. There are other air hitches out there but none work with weight distribution system. This is your only manufactured (vs. home made) solution.

Why use a hitch rated for 20,000lbs for your 9,500lbs trailer? The weight distribution bracket cuts the rating by 25% leaving you with 1,600lbs tongue weight capacity. This hitch will do the trick.

Check out the product website:

This hitch alone retails for $1,400. I'm asking for half but open to offers as I am leaving town by the end of the month and would prefer to leave without this hitch. Could also part with the 2 5/16" hitch ball if the price is right.

12″ Weight Distribution Bracket, 1/2″ Plate Ball Mount Bracket, Pintel all sold separately by manufacturer. To get set up with a new system, you'd be looking at a minimum of $1,500.

FYI: Best deal on WD bracket I've found:

More info? Questions? Call or text: 224-267-5363
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
carlog is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search