Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-09-2016, 06:38 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Vintage Kin Owner
oconomowoc , Wisconsin
Chevy one ton pickup W/80K miles

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I am selling one of the cleanest one ton Silverado pick up trucks in the State of Wisconsin. This truck only has 80,210 original miles and is equipped with a big block 454 and HD automatic overdrive transmission.

The truck is loaded with options and upgrades, Air, Cruise, power windows, power locks, tilt wheel, upgraded wheels with brand new Firestone tires, stereo with equalizer, sliding back window, brand new spray in bed liner, true dual exhaust, G80 rear end option (posi), 373 gears, and towing package with brake.

This truck is set up for towing and for the most part never used as a hauler or work truck. It was used mainly as personal transportation other than the occasional towing of toys. The original owner pulled a 4,000 lb. Airstream trailer with it, and the second owner pulled a smaller Ranger fishing boat. I used it to pull a 4,800 lb. 28 foot camping trailer so it was never loaded to anywhere near its 10,000 to 12,000 lb. towing potential.

All three owners have only used this truck during the summer, and stored it during the winter. It has never been driven in the salt, for that reason THERE IS NO RUST, I cannot stress that enough, there is zero rust, even on the underside, the frame still has its original black paint. The only reason I am selling is I have sold my camper and I need a vehicle with a back seat for the grand kids.

If you need to tow a camper, race car, boat, haul a bobcat or other heavy equipment, horse trailer, farm implements or hay, this is the best hauler buy around. This pickup is ready to hit the road, just hook on to something and go, it needs nothing to be put to work.

Tire kickers note: I don't need you to tell me that it is not worth the money due to it's age, so don't bother. I am looking for the intelligent person or business owner that buys a vehicle to fulfill a designated purpose. This truck will do the same thing that a newer $60,000 or $70,000 diesel truck will do for a fraction of the cost, and for many years to come, plus no emissions testing.

This truck has the HD rear end, so if you really need a dually, you can add the dually style wheels and the extended fender kit and you will have a 1 ton dually pick up with the added towing capacity.

NO TEXTS, NO PHONE OFFERS, come see it, then make an offer.

$7,400 or best offer

CALL JIM @ 2six2.441.0333 to schedule a time to see it.

For more pictures go to the craigslist as;
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/5479411838.html
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...up-w80k-miles/
jlckmj is offline   Reply With Quote