Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-25-2014, 02:16 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Queens , New York
Avion 1981 34V 34ft Good Condition

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Edit: I moved the Ad from NYC to Philly, because I supposed not many people in NYC looking for a Trailer...but the Trailer is located in NYC ..fairly close enough to NJ, Penssylvania, Maryland Delaware etc...

YES! this is a REAL ad and YES! I really am in Queens/Flushing New York with this Humongous Avion.
I recently aquired it and originally it is not how big I wanted it....it is too BIG for me...a Single guy..... However, that said, it is a great size inside...so much so that I started to reconsider....but I remembered the issue at hand....it is quite scary traveling with this thing around NYC

I want to TRADE for a 1978 or 1979 -1989 Avion Le Grande in 23 ft...Mine for yours.....perhaps it can be an even trade if your is in Better condition than mine, nevertheless the trade is almost certain, as a 23 footer is the most I can do around these parts.

My Avion is in Pretty Good condition inside and out.....the Awning I have never opened but it looks weathered to me. The Fridge currently has a bad smell and makes the inside smell bad if opened...so it needs to be taken out and cleaned.

I might also consider an Airstream if it is between 23 ft and 27ft and from 1974 or higher.
anything you have that might ad to an even trade...please feel free to mention things...such as Solar panels.....Generator etc....I was not aware that Avions and Airstreams did not normally have these...(Generators)

This sucker is long (but not as long as it looks in pictures) So if you are a Family looking to upgrade space size of your RV...well here is your chance.

I think it needs a little work concerning the heater and fridge, as I have never used them or anything alse in this thing. But I was told by the former owner that all works.

Please call...because if I end up keeping this... I most certainly will Desecrate the intermnal Original parts as I do not like the style too much...Although I must say it is High Quality wood and floor....But I am going to paint it all and rip out the couch if I keep this.

One more thing.... You MUST haul this from New York Yourself....and bring me your Avion that you want to trade....and bring some Sway Control Bars with you or I wont give it to you...this is a must...the sway control bars are not for me...they are for you.....I just want to make sure you put them on this 34ft Avion when you leave with it.

Call today and send me pics of Your 1978 Le Grande 23ft (maybe even up to 27ft)

Nine 2 Nine - Too 5 Seven - Eight 1 Eight 3

You can email me too with pics and your Phone number...because I will CALL you back...I will NOT email you back...Too many Scammers

I posted this in Philadelphia's Craigslist as well.... since I didn't think anyone in NY is likely looking for an Avion (Except me ;-) )
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ood-condition/
AirstreamSKR is offline   Reply With Quote