Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-20-2015, 07:32 AM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1978 28' Argosy 28
Victor , New York
All appliances from 1981 motorhome

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

I purchased a 1981 Southwind motorhome to use for parts. I took the awning from it and someone else has claimed (but not purchased) the engine. I was told that everything works but I can only verify that the rooftop AC works, we used it to keep cool while gutting the RV. The RV was used as a summer cottage on Keuka Lake in NY. Everything is in great shape and clean and I can send pictures upon request. Drivetrain (GM 454 V8 and TH400) have 9200 miles on it and runs good, the engine will be for sale soon if not claimed by my friend.

Everything is for sale, just send me what you want and an offer. Im not looking to make top dollar on any of these parts, just want to help my fellow Airstreamers out.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...981-motorhome/
mprokop87 is offline   Reply With Quote