Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-15-2015, 09:30 AM   #1
Rivet Master

1967 22' Safari
MILAN , Illinois
Airstream Glassware set of two or more

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

These glasses are available in sets of two. There are two different designs. The first are etched footed highball glasses that feature the Airstream registered design of the bicyclist pulling an Airstream! The other set has Excella 500 etched into the glass. These are available from the daughter of a former Cerritos, Ca. executive and were given to him as the California plant was closing. She has asked me to be a go between for her as her health is poor and she is selling these glass sets to help offset some of her medical bills. These glasses are not available anywhere else and are a very limited supply! So act now and secure some for you today! Call me @ (309)-558-8177 or e-mail me at caredcarver@aol.com and I will put you in touch with her after we chat. Thanks, Ed Carver
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...f-two-or-more/
BIGED52 is offline   Reply With Quote