Old 01-25-2016, 01:37 PM   #1
2011 34' Classic
Bushnell , Florida
30ft to 34ft Airstream Wanted

I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

30ft to 34ft Airstream with twin beds (Classic preferred; however, I am willing to consider other models) from ideally between 2010 to 2014. The unit must be in good to excellent condition, structurally sound, all systems in good working order as well as smoke-free and cat-free.

I am willing to travel for the right until and I will have the unit inspected by a certified Airstream dealer prior to purchasing.

I am also interested in the hitch system if available. Some extras that are desired but not required: solar system, two air conditioners, led lights, fantastic roof vent or other upgrades.

Please know that I am a motivated buyer looking for a unit that has been well cared for and maintained. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

AMTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:01 AM   #2
2011 34' Classic
Bushnell , Florida
We are no longer looking and are happy Airstream owners now.
AMTravels is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search