Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-22-2018, 09:12 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
Union , Kentucky
2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23 - Kentucky

Title: 2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23 - Kentucky
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

2018 Airstream Flying Cloud 23d with Wild Honey interior.
Airstream has been slept in twice and basically is brand new (still has new smell). No dents, dings or scratches and has been treated like a baby.
I do not want to sell, but a move has forced me to sell. I will definitely buy another one in the future, so want to sell this one now so someone can enjoy more than I can right now.

Basically every additional option you can purchase on a Flying Cloud:
Rear view monitoring system
Full awning package
80w Solar panel package w/ AGM batteries
Convection oven (still has regular oven in the CB)

Will include all hoses, cords, leveling system, 2 full Tanks of gas and Weight Disturbing/sway bar hitch set up.

Still has over 1 year remaining on manufactures warranty, which can be transferred. I also purchased 2 year extended warranty and tire/wheel warranty. Warranty can be transferred at a small fee.

May be willing to meet/deliver depending on the location.

Basically you just have to come hook up and tow away and you will be ready for your next adventure.

If you have any questions please reach out to me on my cell at 606-499-2574. Also please text and will send additional photos. Would not upload correctly.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...d-23-kentucky/
Karraj is offline   Reply With Quote