Old 09-25-2017, 08:00 PM   #1
The "RV Advocate"

2017 25' Flying Cloud
2018 Interstate Grand Tour Ext
Miramar Beach , Florida
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 - Florida

Title: 2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 25 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This Airstream has a 40 minute Video tour done by the owner on YouTube. The link is as follows:
https://youtu.be/my_lqY6l7IY
PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED: Overview of this Luxury Airstream: This is literally a brand new rare Airstream 25 ft Flying Cloud rear bedroom TWIN. Driven less then 1500 miles, total. We choose TWIN beds because it gave us the best option for comfortable sleeping. We have owned this Flying Cloud since April 2017 and all its warranty remains for you. Airstream has the best warranty that I know of in a travel trailer. We put a two-year extended service agreement on the A/C. This luxury Airstream comes with a Blue Ox tow/stabilizer package, wheel covers, hoses, NEW Interstate batteries, new arms for the awning and black tank hoses. Just so you get the idea of how much we love this trailer, we built an extension to our driveway with a 30 amp post and water.

How is it equip: Back-up camera (Option), Two flat screen Samsung TV's, Bluetooth, Blue Ray/DVD, Speakers throughout the unit. It has Refrigerator with separate freezer above, Microwave, Gas Oven, 3-Gas Burner Range, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Cutting board, Stainless Steel Bathroom Sink, Separate Large Shower with Seat, Skylight, 2-Fantastic Fans, Zip Dee Awning, LED lights on the Awning, Double Propane Gas Tanks, Electric Power Hitch, Aluminum interior walls with ceiling A/C/H vents, Invertor, lots of storage, ECT. It comes with all original documentation.

Condition of the Airstream: PERFECT, simply perfect. My wife and I are CRAZY on maintenance. We developed maintained schedules, we check the units humidity sever times a week. We check and charge our batteries so they don't drain. I think you get the idea. We are nuts.

What was fixed or replaced on the Airstream: I replaced the Awning support bars. Word to the wise, don't let others touch your awnings without watching the Airstream instructional video's online. The Dometic A/C heat pump was replaced completely three months ago. Time it took to replace three days, cost to me zero, problems since, NONE.

Why are we selling it? Simple, I just ordered 2018 Airstream Interstate Grand Tour Tommy Bahama Relax Edition with rear air suspension. . The Airstream was purchased because you never know if you will LOVE RVing or not until you do it. I LOVE it. Now I am going to put my money where my mouth is and buy the number one selling Class "B" coach in the world, Airstream!!!!!!!

Pricing: NADA says retail is $76,000.00. Original selling price $83,209.00 plus $1,200.00 for BlueOx hitch/stabilizer. My original prices was $69,900.oo and I JUST lowered it to $68,00.00. I am priced well below that and happy to sell it to someone whom will take care of my baby, like my wife and I did.

Purchasing Notes: 1) I have the free and clear title. 2) So we are clear, please only contact me if you are serious. 3) I will not ship it out of state or out of the country. 4) How you pay for it is up to you however, I will need cash or we will need to go to your bank. 5) Sorry for all that but there are some bad situations out there.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-25-florida-3/