Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-22-2019, 10:56 AM   #1

2017 Basecamp
Steilacoom , Washington
2017 Airstream Basecamp 16 - Washington

Basecamp for sale! In excellent condition, FULLY LOADED with all the bells and whistles . No damage, maintenace up to date, and all maintenance work has been completed by the Seattle airstream dealer. Extra features include:

Solar Panels

Air Conditioning system

Detachable side tent

Detachable rear tent

Detachable side visor / awning

Microwave

Interior is Red Rock floor plan / scheme. Trailer is a lot of fun, Lightweight 2500lbs dry and well built for more rugged excursions. Tires are great and include a full size spare. Water tanks include heating pads to prevent freezing during camping in cold temperatures Camped at Mt. Hood Oregon in the middle of winter twice, and handled great . I will included extra hoses, tri leveling block, stabilizing blocks, and water filters. It saddens me to part ways with the BaseCamp, but my young family's needs are out growing Airstream's newest, lightest, most versatile trailer. Asking 31,000 OBO. Serious buyers only please. Included photos are pictures of my trailer along with pictures from BaseCamp brochure.

View this ad at Airstream Classifieds - 2017 Airstream Basecamp 16 - Washington

ccastano is offline   Reply With Quote