Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-25-2016, 02:04 PM   #1

2017 28' Pendleton
Bozeman , Montana
2016 Airstream - Montana

Title: 2016 Airstream NULL NULL - Montana
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Pendleton Airstream Limited Edition, 31/100, a complete masterpiece. This brand new Airstream is in mint condition, and has never been taken off the lot. I'd love to keep this beauty, however, I need to sell. Taking this amazing rig on a trip would be the best feeling.
My favorite feature on the Pendleton is its back door; the living room/dining room rear wall opens up similarly to that of a SUV, providing open views, better air flow, and quick exit. I think it wise to make this a standard feature.
Includes a Blue Ox hitch set up, a surge protector, a portable waste tank, sewage and fresh water hoses, leveling blocks, towels, pillows, blankets, dish ware, and Rock Tamers mud flaps for the tow vehicle.

Unit being sold by an individual.

Feel free to email.
Listed selling price, OBO. All offers welcome.

Thank you
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...tream-montana/
zach o is offline   Reply With Quote