Old 05-15-2019, 08:32 PM   #1

Nolanville , Texas
2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 26 - Arizona

Title: 2016 Airstream Flying Cloud 26 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Selling my 2016 Airstream 26U. Never towed above 65 mph and kept in covered storage whenever not in use. The trailer is in great condition other than a few minor cosmetic blemishes from normal use.

- Small dent from what I have to assume was a rock on the road on the back left corner (visible in picture)
- We got stuck in a storm that did produce small hail for a few minutes. The front was out from under the trees and received a few small, shallow dents from the hail. difficult to see unless the sun hits it just right, but I know they are there and want to be up front about that right off the bat.
- Scratch in clear coat on the back side of trailer from branch that got a little too close while boondocking (3 weeks ago). We were able to use some product and get it almost completely out, but its still somewhat visible. It does not show up in pictures, but maybe someone more handy than me could get it all the way out. Scratch does not cut into the aluminum.

Other than those, the trailer is in pristine condition. It has been our baby for 2.5 years and we have made so many memories in it. Hauled with a 2014 F-150 with no issues. We love the build quality of airstreams and the community. Absolutely no complaints and we will definitely own another one in the future. We are just transitioning to another portion of our military career and life and need to let the airstream go for now.

Upgraded to the Goodyear Endurance tires 6 months ago and bought new batteries at the same time. Will sell my truck hitch and rock tamers with the trailer for additional $300 if interested. We also added the big red numbers and "wood" wallpaper. Wood wallpaper is the peel and stick. Easily removed with no residue if you so choose. The big red numbers are also easily removable if you do not want to keep them. We removed the old set since one pair wasn't completely straight and it left no mark.

Please call or text for any additional questions or more pictures. I couldn't upload all of mine.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ud-26-arizona/
dkschoon1221 is offline   Reply With Quote