Title: 2015 Airstream Sport 16 - Oregon
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
2015 Bambi Sport 16' in excellent condition! Tons of upgrades! We are buying a larger one instead, as my wife wanted a bit more kitchen space. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this beauty. We have loved it and only used it about 5 times so far. This has the golden ultra-leather, TV & DVD, microwave, etc..
Here are the Airstream service installed upgrades we've made:
- Two golf cart batteries (lasts more than 3 times as long as regular batteries!) ($400)
- Upgraded 3 stage converter so your batteries won't get fried by the factory unit ($500)
- Max air vent cover (rain guard) ($150)
- Trident NW protect coating on exterior ($1,600)
- Rock guards ($1,100)
- Installed welded shelf on front tongue to hold generator (or other items) ($500)
- Insulated and remounted refrigerator fan to eliminate noise
- Replaced all light bulbs with LED (saves battery life considerably!)
We have already had a full one year service and inspection done. With all these upgrades, we are able to boon-dock with this Bambi for a long time!
My price is negotiable to some degree. Generator and tow vehicle hitch are not included.
* Note: I had just washed the exterior when I took these photos ... you'll notice water drops on the exterior skin in a few places.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: