Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-06-2018, 12:48 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2022 25' Flying Cloud
2015 30' FB FC Bunk
2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Golden , Colorado
2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Colorado

Title: 2015 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Colorado
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Airstream 2015 Flying Cloud 30FB Bunk

This is our third airstream spanning 25 wonderful years of traveling from coast to coast with our 3 kids, but alas our youngest is graduating and heading to Grand Canyon University and we have reluctantly with heavy heart decided to sell our Airstream in order to buy a small condo near GCU. This allows us to hang out part time in the warmth during the winter while our son has a nice place to stay during school.

If you are looking, you know, new this unit starts at $98,400. Fully loaded like ours ready to travel would be north of $111,000. You are saving over $40,000 on a near new trailer that is actually better than you can buy from Airstream. The price is firm so if you need me to come down it is not for you.

Our Airstream is in near new condition with the following factory options:

Full Window Awning Package ( $1,818 Makes a huge difference in comfort)
2ND AC with 50 Amp Service ($2,129 The first year for Ducted Air which is a significant upgrade)
Bedroom Bunk TV ($809 I removed and stored this TV along with the one in the Master Bedroom. They are included)
1000W Inverter ($725 Never been used)
Cashew ULeather ($1,013)

Major upgrades that are not offered at the factory:

ProPride 3P hitch ($2,600)
Sleep Number RV Premier Short Queen ($1,600)
Precision Temp RV-550 Tankless Instant/Continuous hot water. This is a requirement for family living. ($1,200)
Nokian Rotiiva AT LT235/75 R15 Tires ($700 in place of the cheap Goodyear Marathons)
Wifi Ranger ($700)
Aluminum 30# LGP tanks with gauges ($500)
Bose Solo 5 Sound Bar ($350)

Trailer is always stored under cover at Adams County Self Storage at Pecos and HWY 76. It is washed and waxed after each trip.

I am including everything with the trailer that we use on our trips. ProPride 3P hitch, extra 50A 30' cable, various adaptors, tools, bed linens, hoses, blocks. Everything you need to travel as soon as you take delivery. There is a small crease on the passenger rear corner panel. It does not affect anything and is not that noticeable but I have discounted the price down from $72,000 for the cost of the panel. It could be dentless repaired as the inside panel can be removed but I have no time to fool with it.

If you live in the metro area I will include the balance of the covered storage space.

All the additional details you need are on the Airstream Web Site as well as various Airstream Dealers.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...d-30-colorado/
2012FB is offline   Reply With Quote