Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-18-2017, 09:46 AM   #1

Long Island City , New York
2014 Airstream - New York

Title: 2014 Airstream International 27 - New York
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Airstream 27 FB International Signature Onyx for Sale in New York - $64,995

The 27 ft. FB (front bedroom) International Signature Onyx limited edition series is the best of all worlds in the Airstream family of trailers.

The size is large enough for a spacious feel, but small enough that it can go almost anywhere (and – by the way – it have done so. See included pictures).

The front bedroom means that, when backed into a site, you have the panoramic scenery through the back, rather than dining with a view of the access road.

And the Onyx edition (only 136 ever made – mine is #67) combines the attractive features of the most unique and sought after International Signature series (Asian Night laminate cabinetry and taupe ultra leather dining booth and pull-out sofa, aluminum interior skin, hazelnut Corian countertops, and round stainless steel bowl sinks) with the color-coordinated, Euro-inspired and modern interior design, including flooring that actually match the overall color scheme – not the case for almost any other Airstream model.

The full set of specs can be found here, courtesy of Colonial Airstream in New Jersey:

http://www.colonialairstream.com/air...941/index.html

Apart from an occasional stray bird, and a tame rabbit that once invaded my trailer, this unit has never housed pets. Neither has it ever been smoked in inside. It has approximately 5,000 miles on its axels from 2 cross-country trips over the past 3 years (see a few highlights in the picture gallery).

This unit has been immaculately maintained and is in perfect / excellent condition – no dents or dings on outer shell, no rust, and all systems in perfect working order. Recent upgrades include new, more robust tires than offered by Airstream, and new stairs.

Additionally, the unit is solar ready, meaning that the power supply and wiring is ready for you to plunk down solar panels on the roof (although I’m including a Honda generator, if you are looking for the off-grid experience right out of the box – see below).

Factory options include an additional awning (3 total) and a 2. air conditioner. These options added over $3,000 in cost at the time of original purchase.

Also included with sale (all used, but in perfect / excellent working order – you will need all of these; they represent nearly $2,000 if you were to buy them retail):

• 1600W generator (Honda)
• 50 amp power cords (2, brands unknown)
• 50 to 30 amp converter plug (brand unknown)
• 50 to 20 amp converter plug (brand unknown)
• 50 ft. extension cable (brand unknown)
• Weight distribution and anti-sway hitch system (CURT)
• Cordless vacuum cleaner (Dyson)
• Sewer hoses (2, Rhino)
• Ladder (Stanley)
• Charcoal grill (Weber)

The low price (roughly $5,000 less than identical units offered on this site, without the over $3,000 of options, and nearly $2,000 of extras listed above - $10,000 in total) reflects the need for an expedient sale due to an impending overseas relocation in 2018. List price in 2014 was $94,588, without options.

If you are interested in learning more, or in making an offer, please call or email me (Ulrik) on 347.852.4952 / Philipson@me.com - I will consider all serious offers. And remember, Christmas is rapidly approaching . . .

PS: my trusty tow-vehicle, a matching silver 2011 Ford F250, 123,000 miles under its belt, is for sale too for $18,995. If purchased as a package, the pair will set you back only $79,995 – try to beat that! ☺
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...l-27-new-york/
kirlu is offline   Reply With Quote