Title: 2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - Oregon
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
2014 Airstream Flying Cloud dual air conditioner Queen bed with lots of upgrades and factory warranty still in effect. Some of the pictures appear to be upside down in the thumbnails but if you click on them they come up correctly. I can send more to those who are seriously interested.
We purchased this trailer a year ago with the intention of keeping it forever. We had been unsuccessfully searching for a Class A Airstream which we found about a month ago so our trailer is for sale. It has been maintained by our Airstream dealer who has also performed many upgrades. These include:
1. 300 Watts of Solar panels installed
2. Upgraded batteries to T-145 yielding significantly more capacity.
3. 3000 watt pure sine wave inverter installed
4. Additional inverter outlets installed, outside and in the bathroom. Microwave wired to work from inverter when it is activated in addition to regular use.
5. We replaced the blinds over the kitchen sink and in the bedroom with Ocean Breeze Shades and we replaced the rear blind with curtains (the same as in the front window)
6. Added a spice rack for the kitchen
7. Fully carpeted with high grade soft back (to protect the original flooring) carpet. Easily removed if you do not want this upgrade.
8. Air mattress (original mattress, never used, included too)
9. All available factory exterior stainless steel upgrades have been completed. (Exterior shower, kitchen vent, potable water door, refrigerator and furnace panels).
We currently are using a Blue Ox Sway pro hitch but we also have a Hensley or equalizer hitch that could be negotiated.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: