Old 12-06-2015, 11:36 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
2002 34' Classic S/O
Pleasant hill , California
2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - California

Title: 2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 30 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Hello Airstreamers Vince Cardinale with A to Z Motors here. Home of the nicest Preowned Airstreams in the country. I inventory nearly 25 lightly used Airstreams from 2001-2014 in Winters California and another 1/2 dozen scattered all over the country..
Just acquired!! Another outstanding example of a beautiful preowned unit.
It's a very rare and highly optioned 2014 Airstream Flying Cloud 30FB Bunk with "golden night" black ultra leather seating, gold achemy wood, dark countertops, 3 burner cooktop with convectional microwave,
1000 watt inverter, 2 AC's with 50 amp service, 3 TV's. . .bedroom TV option in bunk area plus TV in living area and master bedroom. Airstream Fiamma bike rack was added to this beauty by the dealer for the only owner who barely used it and traded it in for a big motorhome.
It even still has the brand new smell.. If you know what I mean.
Original MSRP was just over $90,000.
I have priced it to move it quickly for the right person who knows what it is in comparison to buying brand new and spending lots more $$ for less options.
I just reduced the price to $62,000 this morning Sunday Dec 20th... because I operate from this wonderful state of California and I will need to pay an "Inventory Tax" on this beauty if I own it on Dec 31st. The price will increase on Jan 1st to pay for the additional taxes that I will be required to pay!! Factory warranty expires April 22, 2016.
Transport anywhere is always an option at very reasonable rates.
All trades are welcome and financing is not a problem with approved credit.
All the original manuals, books etc. are in the original Airstream bag.
Feel free to call me anytime on my mobile at 925-914-9199.
Video and lots of pics available via email.. Just ask!!
"Bite the Bullet.. Buy an Airstream"
Thanks for looking!!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
osomean is offline   Reply With Quote