Old 04-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #1
2011 27 FB International
Dawsonville , Georgia
2011 Airstream International 27 - Georgia

Title: 2011 Airstream International 27 - Georgia
We just listed our 2011 Airstream International for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 2011 Make: Airstream Model: International Length: 27'

This is a beautiful like new 2011 27 Front Bedroom Airstream International with the Serenity interior. It has about 10,000 miles on the tires. There are matching Zip Dee awnings on three sides (curb, street and rear) and it has Max Air vent covers on the roof. Non smoker. Pro Pride hitch (upgraded Hensley). Also factory installed cable jack and 110 V plug on rear above license plate to service the Winegard Take Out automatic satellite which will be included in the sale. Also included will be a Dish receiver (owned) and all wiring to hook up the Winegard. Also included will be a Weber grill and stand, an outdoor rug, a Sewer Solution sewer system, all fresh water hoses and filters, all the chocks and blocks needed for leveling the trailer, and plates, glasses, silverware, coffee pot, toaster, blender, etc., and original (unused) bedding. Just hook up and go camping - evcerything necessary for camping is included. Just buy your food and drinks.
This Airstream has always been washed and waxed and is stored under cover when not in use. It is like new in all respects.
Illness forces my sale.
If interested, I will also sell my 2011 Ford 250 diesel truck with a bed cover and bed lining. A Lariat model - silver to match the Airstream - and with only 28,000 miles. A perfect truck to pull this Airstream.
I'm having difficulty loading images. Email me at and I'll send you a number of photos inside and out.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
RoccoJohn is offline   Reply With Quote