Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2015, 06:20 AM   #1

2009 25' SS International
cream ridge , New Jersey
2009 Airstream International 25 - New Jersey

Title: 2009 Airstream International 25 - New Jersey
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Price improvement on this Absolutely fabulous trailer in excellent condition! This is the front Bedroom OCEAN BREEZE model. We are the 2nd owner, 1st owner never towed it and used it as extra room for occasional guests. The front BR model is often preferred because your living area is at the rear of trailer and that is where the best view usually is when you back into most campsites (especially waterfront!). This Ocean Breeze Model has the 2 twin bed setup and we wanted a larger contiguous sleeping area so we added removable wood bed slats that bridge the gap between the 2 twins to create one very large bed (see photo). We then had 3 custom super comfortable memory foam mattresses built. The photo you see here shows the end product, a HUGE sleeping area which can be returned to 2 twins in about 10 minutes if you so desire. We also added a 2nd TV with built in DVD player in the bedroom. All maintenance is up to date and has been performed at Colonial Airstream which is located close to where we live. New tires in 2012, entire roof and rear window resealed in 2013, all 4 electric brakes replaced in 2014 and all wheel bearings inspected and greased in 2014. I also replaced the entire power converter with a heavy duty progressive version as recommended here on the forum. Both the exterior furnace cover and hot water heater cover have been upgraded to shiny stainless steel. I will do my best to answer any and all questions promptly.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...25-new-jersey/
oceanbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote