Title: 2008 Airstream Bambi 16 - Washington
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
2008 Airstream Bambi Design Within Reach
Very good condition!
Panoramic windows (no longer available in 16')
2nd owners. We have recently:
- added 240 watt solar system w/ controller, smart charger
- upgraded lighting to warm LED (big battery saver)
- replaced original clock (was broken when we bought trailer)
- recovered the seat cushions (to match original)
- replaced original (loud) refrigerator fan with silent fans
- replaced original Sony TV w/ 19" Samsung TV HD TV that runs off of battery
- added AppleTV w/ 12V
mod (runs off battery)
- have USB and Mac Laptop power adapters to run off of battery
- stripped and repainted entry step
- replaced lame factory TV antenna with JackTV/King antenna (HD compatible)
This is a sweet 16' Airstream. We've had two Airstreams and the 16' is our favorite. Our work situation has changed and we're not using it enough to justify holding on to it. We've kept it clean and in covered storage.
No smells, we're meticulous with cleaning, septic etc.
The solar system is top shelf and works great. You can run indefinitely camp on solar including watching TV, radio, and running laptops if you get even partial sunshine.
Clean and fun trailer. Beware, everyone wants a tour.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: