Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
Site Team

2007, Dodge 3500 Laramie, 6.7 Cummins Diesel

Title:
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

My husband did some research on the truck. Based on what he found at KBB, NADA, and some other sites, fair market value is $39,000. It's a 2007, Dodge 3500 dually with a Cummins Diesel, 6-speed automatic. I was offering it at $37,000--but I dropped the price to $35,500!

It is very clean, about 36,300 miles. It has every option except a sunroof and rear slider (it has navigation, leather interior, heated front seats, running boards premium stereo, etc).

It's set up for a gooseneck with one of those hitches that flips down so you have full use of the bed as well. and it has a bed liner and special interior mats.

I used it to pull a 25-foot Safari over mountain passes in Colorado. No problem! You could easily pull a much larger trailer without ever straining the truck. With dual rear wheels, I never felt any need for a stabilizer hitch with the 25 foot trailer. The truck averages about 13 mpg pulling the trailer--including travel over mountain passes in Colorado. The truck gets about 18 to 20 mpg on the highway.

I've sold the trailer. Now it's time to sell the truck. If you are looking for a tow rig for a larger Airstream, this is a fantastic truck. The silver color looks very sharp with an Airstream and you won't want for power!

More pictures availble on request.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ummins-diesel/
Support Admin is offline   Reply With Quote