Title: 2007 Airstream Safari SE 23 - Wisconsin
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
8/22/2016 Update: I am in negotiations with a buyer and have 6 other inquiries. Thank you for your interest.
This trailer is in excellent condition, I am the second owner, no smoking either owner. This unit has been used approximately 55 camping nights and has about 10,000 miles on it since new. The previous owner kept it under cover and I had it stored indoors during the winter 7 months. The only flaws are a small puncture in the lower front that is not noticeable (see photo), and a 3" crack in the topside plastic AC cover which I repaired with JB Weld.
• L-shaped sofa in front (pulls out for second bed).
• Double bed in rear.
• Riveted aluminum interior walls and ceiling.
• Enclosed fiberglass shower with door plus hot and cold water outdoor shower.
• 2 thermostatically controlled rain-sensing Fantastic Fans.
• Insulated and heated water tanks.
• Audio/Video upgrade includes SONY 15” LCD TV with articulating wall bracket, AM/FM/CD/DVD receiver with 10” changer and subwoofer.
• 13’5” Zip-Dee awning.
• 2 30 lb. propane tanks.
• 13,500 BTU air conditioner with heat pump.
• 18,000 BTU furnace.
• Spare tire and bracket.
• Dual axle.
• LED taillights.
All interior lights upgraded to LED.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: