Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #1

Sparks , Nevada
2006 Airstream Safari SS SE 25’ - Nevada

Title: 2006 Airstream Safari SS SE 25’ - Nevada
We just listed our 2006 Airstream Safari SS SE for Sale on Airstream Classifieds.

Year: 2006 Make: Airstream Model: Safari SS SE Length: 25'

2006 Airstream 25 SS WB 75th. Anniversary LS travel trailer in very clean condition.
•19" Sharp LCD TV
•Factory Manuals

The exterior shows no body damage or significant dents or dings but does have several small areas of slight corrosion. The interior is very clean and has been a non-smoker with no pet odors. All 4 tires are in good condition with approximately 70% tread with no sun cracking.

I also have the complete load leveling hitch with sway bars that I will include with a full price offer.

All of the camping systems on this RV have been checked for operation including the, roof air, hot water heater, water pump and refrigerator.

I do not offer financing.

Call Deric at 775.544.6973 to chat about this beautiful Airstream.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-se-25-nevada/
NiceshinyCCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #2
insearchoffun

Currently Looking...
Mesa , Arizona
2006 Airstream Safari SS SE 25’ - Nevada

I see this ad is expired. Just checking to see if you might still have it for sale. We're in Mesa, AZ.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:13 AM   #3
4 Rivet Member

2013 25' Flying Cloud
Crystal River , Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by exallen View Post
I see this ad is expired. Just checking to see if you might still have it for sale. We're in Mesa, AZ.

That ad is over six years old. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it is probably sold but... there is a phone number listed and possibly after six years of no replies to this site the seller is no longer checking here on a regular basis. You might give them a call. If it is still available there might be some flexibility in the price considering circumstances.