Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #1

Boston , Massachusetts
2006 Airstream Classic - California

Title: 2006 Airstream Classic 30 - California
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION PLUS MANY UPGRADES. VIDEO OF AIRSTREAM AND TOW VEHICLE FOR SALE IN LISTING. Unfortunately the day has come to list our beloved Airstream rig up for sale. We have loved this camper for just about 2 years and have decided to downsize into a smaller rig, a 1988 Dodge B-Van so we can take it south of the border. We are finally getting the van all ready to live in, and that means it’s time to let go of our baby Airstream! We love this camper like a member of our family and it has been treated as such. It has had every bit of maintenance you can do to it and has always been cared for and treated amazingly.

2006 Airstream 30’ Classic
-75th Anniversary “Limited” edition (extra skylights, bells & whistles)
-Rear queen layout (most desirable)
-No body damage (great condition)
-4 exterior awnings
-Hensley Arrow Hitch ($4k new)
-2x 40lb Aluminum Propane Tanks (equal to 4 standard sized tanks HUGE!)
-Power Jacks all around (4 corner stabilizers and hitch jack)
-2 Solar panels on roof with controller and 2x 12v deep cycle marine batteries
-Sleep Number Mattress (Short Queen Radius) with dual sided individually adjustable firmness
-Huge water tanks for Boondocking
-Hydraulic braking system (only on classics, inspected 1 year ago)
-Lifetime wheel bearings (inspected 1 year ago)
-Many receipts for maintenance and service records

ASKING PRICE: I paid $45k 2 years ago and put $5/$6k into it. I have about $50k into it and I’m asking $42k or best offer since I’m looking for a quick sale.

If full asking price is paid I will include:
-Honda EU2000 and EU2000i companion with parallel cable (gives you 4000w at 30A to power AC or microwave, etc. while boondocking. We used this setup in the desert a few times to keep the heat down.) (original cost was $2500 when I bought new)
-Hoses, sewer hoses, sewer hose support, water filters, locking x-chocks, leveling blocks, sewer extensions and elbows, RV toilet chemicals and paper, spare parts, and many, many other extras and add-ons.

VIDEO OF AIRSTREAM: https://youtu.be/sIkvs9Nwg7g

2009 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 Short Bed Lariat
-153k miles on odometer. 21k miles on new motor installed by Ford (have paperwork to document repair)
-Huge book of service and maintenance receipts
-Fully loaded and made for towing this camper!
-2way Python Alarm with remote start
-4x Yakima Roof Bars
-Front 2" Hitch Receiver Installed for bike rack while towing
-WeatherTech floor mats and mudflaps
-Camper shell on short bed (carpeted interior, removable rear window and lighting installed)
-Tepui Tent Roof Top Tent - Kukenam Sky model (sleeps 3 people, included is the “annex room” which attached under the bottom extension and provides a privacy room for a camp toilet or shower). This is the perfect setup for leaving the Airstream at the campground and taking this rig to go explore where the camper is too big. **ROOF TOP TENT CAN BE EASILY REMOVED IN 10 MINUTES**
-Tepui awning - 4 ft wide awning for getting out of the sun
-BedSlide 1500CG - 1500lb carrying system for the rear bed. Entire bed slides out like a tray for access to the entire bed without climbing in the camper shell. See video for more info.
-RV GPS - keeps you off low clearance roads and places where propane is not allowed. Huge screen.
-Radar detector - Valentine 1 radar detector hardwired into power
-WeBoost cell booster installed - boosts multiple phones on multiple carriers. Hard wired into truck’s power, turns on with key.

ASKING PRICE: I paid $25k 2 years ago and put more than $15k into it (the motor alone was $10k.) I have about $35k into it and I’m asking $25k or best offer since I’m looking for a quick sale.

VIDEO OF TRUCK: https://youtu.be/jOLyoahtWmk

AIRSTREAM AND TRUCK PACKAGE PRICE: Asking $42k for Airstream and $25k for Truck. If someone takes the whole package I would knock off $2k and sell for $65k TOTAL and include all extras mentioned plus more.

Feel free to call with questions... 978-886-0385
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...30-california/
instax is offline   Reply With Quote