Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-17-2014, 08:00 AM   #1

Currently Looking...
OKLAHOMA CITY , Oklahoma
2005 Airstream Safari 30 - Oklahoma

Title: 2005 Airstream Safari 30 - Oklahoma
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

2005 Airstream Safari 30 Bunkhouse
The good:
All of the following are new since I purchased:
New spare tire
New power jack
New deep cycle batteries (2)
New 30 amp shore power cord
New wheel chocks (2)
New propane tanks (2)
New Honda generators (2) both are 2,000 KW and have the ability to be paralleled for a total of 4,000 KW.
New fire extinguisher
New load transfer and sway control hitch (Equal-i-zer)
Beds are all posturepedic memory foam

I am selling the unit with the following:
Custom sheet and pillowcase sets made specifically for the beds (they are odd shaped)
Plates, cups, pots, pans, silverware, drying rack, knives, coffee maker, electric kettle, etc.
Vacuum cleaner (small)
Satellite radio
Sets of fuses, extra parts
Owner's manual

The not so perfect:
The unit was bought on a salvage title as when I purchased it, it had been totaled by an insurance company due to cosmetic hail damage. The photos show the extent of the damage. I never cared as the unit itself is structurally sound. As I have done exterior maintenance and repaired some exterior items (the power jack), the State of Oklahoma issued me a rebuilt title. So, now this unit has a rebuilt title.
The awning was removed. I have all applicable hardware to re-install, but the awning (case, fabric and roller) would need to be replaced (if desired it will be about $1,800.00 parts and freight from Zip Dee).

I purchased the unit for $25,800 (which included the transport fee). I have put an additional $4,000 in parts and the new accessories listed above). If the generators are not needed, I would reduce the asking price by $1,500 as I can sell them anywhere. I'm asking $27,000 flat considering the missing awning (so $25,500 without the generators).
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...i-30-oklahoma/
GreenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote