Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-19-2017, 04:11 PM   #1

2005 Airstream International CCD 28 - Nevada

Title: 2005 Airstream International CCD 28 - Nevada
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

We bought this 2005 28" Airstream International CCD brand new from George Sutton RV in Eugene, OR. Since then we've been to Alaska, across the US and all around the western US. We didn't track mileage, but I'd estimate 40K+. It's been garaged when not out on the road so finish still looks great.

A too-close encounter with a guard rail at Big Sur left a long crease on the entry door side. It's not deep and isn't instantly obvious, but is easily visible. There's also a long thin, winding white mark on the high rear upper section of the opposite side, where we scraped against some tree branches while boon decking. There's no damage to the skin, just a white marking.

There are also a few internal bruises, too. The storage cabinet above the queen bed fell off during one long summer trip and was too broken to remount. Apparently, this was a common problem in the 2005 model year. We never replaced it.

We got tired of adjusting the shower door and replaced it with a shower curtain in 2013, which works very well. I wish we'd done so much sooner.

For these reasons, condition is listed as Good instead of Excellent. It's always been just my wife and me using this Airstream, so condition of everything else is quite good, especially considering 12 years of use.

The AC , furnace, hot water, lights and all appliances work well. The awnings have rarely been opened and look great.

The original queen mattress was replaced with comfortable foam.

We replaced the television in 2015 with a Samsung LED TV and a Gen 3 AppleTV. We stream movies and shows via cellular internet and did not connect the cable to the TV. That's an easy addition, though.

We tow using a Pro Pride hitch, which we are moving to a new Airstream, so you'll have to provide your own weight distribution/anti-sway system if you want one.

We're in Las Vegas, NV. Please call Jo at 541-908-5704 for more info.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ccd-28-nevada/
jaacres is offline   Reply With Quote