Old 01-11-2016, 01:44 PM   #1
2004 22' International CCD
2005 22' International CCD
1964 26' Overlander
Hot Springs , Arkansas
2005 Airstream International CCD 22 - New Mexico

Title: 2005 Airstream International CCD 22 - New Mexico
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Second owners purchased in 2006. This trailer has been well maintained. It has a solar panel on the top to help recharge the battery when not plugged in. The table makes into an aditional bed. It has an oven as well as a three burner cook top. The bath is a wet bath. There is a desk in the rear for doing work while on the road. The lighting is one of the best features of this design. It does have an electric hitch. The tires are less than a year old and have very few miles on them. Holiday RV in Albuquerque checked out all systems just before winterizing. I think there is even propane in the tanks and it is ready to go. Any other questions feel free to email-

Dry Wt- 4105
Hitch Wt- 460
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

lindaleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:07 PM   #2
2006 22' International CCD
meridian , Idaho
Interested Prospect from Idaho - Online Ad is not loading on my end - I would like to talk w/ you by phone if possible - you can call me @ (208) 890-0906 or send me your # & I will call you. I will also send you an email to the one listed in your post.
Thank you Tom
twmohr is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)