Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-18-2016, 12:34 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Saint David , Arizona
2005 Airstream International CCD 16 - Arizona

Title: 2005 Airstream International CCD 16 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

PLEASE CALL for info or to come see. 520-404-1975. Beautiful, LOADED 2005 16' Airstream Bambi International CCD. The CCD was designed by Christopher C. Deam and is absolutely stunning. The "Blue Streak/Tropical Oak" interior, Front AND Rear Panoramic Windows (rare option), recessed lighting, backlit cabinets, bright colors and polished aluminum walls make this amazing little trailer seem more like a modern art sculpture than a travel trailer. It is a truly unique and modern design. Airstream thought of just about everything in their trailers, but still kept this one under 3100 pounds so it's easy to tow with lots of today's more economical vehicles, no need for a big gas-guzzler to tow this little beauty. This trailer is very nicely equipped from the factory, and also has LOTS neat extras; like 2 roof-mounted Solar Panels with "Go Power" Monitor/Controller, Up-graded 3-Way refrigerator (Electric, LP, 12-Volt), Dual 6-V Interstate Batteries (set up for solar), Load-leveling hitch set-up/ball mount, Electric hitch jack, front Stainless Steel Rock Guards, Propane Tank Cover, "Fantastic" Vent/Fan w/Rain Sensor, front under-belly mounted spare tire bracket with spare, Audio Upgrade Package: 24" LCD TV/DVD, Sony AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth/Sirius XM Ready. The system sounds GREAT, and the TV is on a swivel arm, and can be viewed from the dinette or the bed. 2-Burner cook-top, Upgraded "Sealand" China toilet, "Zip Dee" Awning, 11,000 BTU AC, etc. Has the rear double bed, and the dinette also folds into a bed (see pics). This trailer has spent most of its life in Southern CA and was purchased new there, has had one owner, used sparingly, very clean and nicely upgraded by retired Doctor and his wife (NON-Smokers, NO Pets). New tires 2 months ago with only 1 trip from San Diego to AZ. Comes with books, manuals, remotes, etc and is ready to hit the road. Please take a look at all of the pictures, they describe it better than I can ***You have to "Click" on the smaller picture in the upper left-hand corner in order to bring up the pictures in the Full-Size window*** EBay's newer feature, and some folks are still not familiar with it. ** Please feel free to contact me any time if you need any additional info, would like to come and see the Airstream, or just have questions: 520-404-1975 cell. (Heather Anderson). I am located in Southern AZ near Fort Huachuca (about an hour SE of Tucson), right on highway 90, easy to find.

The following are factory specs on this trailer taken directly from Airstream literature:

3098 Lb. UVW, 3,500 Lb. GVWR, Aluminum Styled Rims, 2 14” Black Wall Radial Tires, 10” electric Drum Brakes, Front and Rear Retractable Stabilizer Jacks, Steel Entry Step, Bright Aluminum Finish with White Roof top, Polished Rear Bumper with Lockable Lift up Storage, License Plate Bracket with Light, Exterior and Interior Grab Handles, 2 20Lb. LPG Bottles with Cover, Insulated and Heated Holding Tanks, Exterior Shower Access, Frosted Window In Entry Door, 10” Stacked Window, Solar Grey Front Panoramic Windows, Keyed Deadbolt at Entry Door, Full Close-Out Drapes Front and Rear, Laminate Interior, Wood/Steel Drawer Boxes, Aluminum Interior Skin, Entrance Mat, Seamless Vinyl Flooring, Magazine Rack, Mirrored Medicine Cabinet, 48” X 78” Bed With Storage, Bedspread Pillows and Mattress, Privacy Door, Dinette 40” X 74”, 12,000 BTU Furnace, 2-Burner Cook-Top, 3 Cubic Ft. 3-Way Refrigerator, Fantastic Fan with Rain Sensor, Bathroom Exhaust Vent 12 Volt, Probe less Tank Monitoring System, 6 Gallon Water Heater with Electronic Ignition, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, LPG Detector, AM/FM/CD Stereo System, TV Ready, Telephone Hook-Up, Deep Cycle Marine RV Battery with Plastic Container and Cover, 7-Way Trailer Cord, 110V/12V Power Center W/55 Amp Converter, 12 Volt ATC Fuses. 8' Exterior width, 9' 4" exterior Height w/AC, 18" Hitch-ball height.

*** This is a USED TRAILER and is being sold as-is/where-is with no warranty expressed or implied. This Airstream is in great condition, but please be realistic- it is NOT a brand new trailer, there will be little rock dings, and other imperfections from normal use. The only things that I can think of as far as "issues" are: The trailer has spent most of its life in San Diego, CA and has some filiform around some of the lights and rivets, and where rocks have kicked up. This is a very common issue on a lot of Airstreams that haven't been here in the desert all their lives, and I have recently had a coat of "Walbernize" put on it and the Filiform has been treated in the worst spots. You can see it in the pictures if you know where to look- but I have taken several pictures of the worst areas that I can email you so you can see them full-size. If you're very particular, this might bother you, it doesn't draw the eye in pictures, but it's definitely there in person. I always have a few people ask me what "Filiform" is, if you're new to Airstream, you might not know. Filiform is basically corrosion, it happens when there is a break in clear-coat and moisture gets between the clear-coat and the aluminum, a little white powdery "dust" forms in small areas.

NO Emails please, just call for info or to set up a time to come see the trailer. I can also direct you to 24 full-size pictures as well because I'm not allowed to include a link here. Thanks, Heather 520-404-1975
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...cd-16-arizona/
Heather Ande is offline   Reply With Quote