Old 09-27-2015, 09:15 AM   #1
2003 Dodge Durango

Title: Add New - Airstream Trailer Classifieds - Airstream Trailers For Sale
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Sold my travel trailer and now i need a smaller vehicle for work. F or sale is a 2003 Dodge Durango SLT which is factory fitted out for towing (7350#) and is in great condition with very low mileage - only 82K

5.9L V-8 with the HD 4 speed Auto Transmission.
Limited Slip 3.55 rear end.
Just changed engine oil, oil filter and transmission fluid and Amsoil premium synthetic lubes
Plugs, wires, cap and rotor on hand but not yet installed - trying to get that done quickly.
Recent water pump, thermostat, serpentine belt and hoses replaced.
Durango has AM/FM/CD and aux power outlets, HD cooling with aux coolers for tranny and power steering, fully wired for 7 pin trailer and electric trailer brake controller is already installed. Front and Rear A/C and heat, tilt, cruise, roof rack, trip and mileage computers, etc. Tires have approximately 10K miles on them from Big O. Approximately 82,200 miles on the vehicle which will rise as I use it for work.

Asking $5500 for the Dodge. Trades considered but they must have clean, clear (no salvage, restored, etc) title and need no maintenance (A/C that needs a charge is not No Maintenance). No duallies or big blocks. Prefer small to mid-size SUV with 6 cyl engine: i.e. Chevy Trailblazer, Blazer, Explorer, Trooper, Pathfinder, 4Runner, etc., to use for my real estate business that will tow 3500#. Will also consider a 4 dr pickup like a Frontier, Colorado, etc.

More photos are available.

Shown by appointment only. Please call, text or email with questions and to set appointment. Cell coverage is not great so leave VM if we do not answer. Please call only between 9 and 9.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
bobbyg52 is offline   Reply With Quote