Title: 2003 Airstream Classic 28 - New York
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
We are selling our beloved 2003 Airstream Classic/ 28 ft.
Everything is in very good to excellent condition. It’s been down a few dirt roads and has a couple scratches, but only has about 10,000 miles.
• Power tongue jack
• Front and rear stabilizer jacks
• Solar panel and battery
• Aluminum rims
• Full length side awning with metal protective cover
• Electric/gas powered hot water heater
• Kitchen equipped with gas range and oven as well as a microwave, full fridge/freezer (AC & gas powered)
• Solid surface countertops
• Complete bathroom: toilet, sink & shower with glass door
• Fantastic fan in living room and bedroom
• Furnace and A/C
• Front sofa/bed with pull out storage drawer
• Full sized bed in back room with large storage space underneath
• Skylight with shade in living room and bathroom
• Day/night shades
• 2 Large wardrobe closets with rear cedar lined wall
• Flip up table by front sofa
• AM/FM/CD and XM Radio stereo system
Tires are only 2 years old and we put a solar panel on the roof so it’s totally self-sufficient! If used frugally you can really camp out in the boons until your water tanks need filling/dumping. Just make sure you expose the panel to some sun. We usually managed about just under a week until we needed to dump, without using the A/C.
The standard interior has a few cosmetic issues including a couple of stains on the floor carpet and the closet closures need replacing. Besides that, its hardly been used!
We are the second owners, the previous owner never travelled with it, only used it a stationary home.
Including owner’s manual, all necessary accessories for dumping as well as tire covers.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: