Old 11-08-2019, 12:48 PM   #1

Currently Looking...
Greeneville , Tennessee
2000 Airstream Safari 25 - Arizona

Title: 2000 Airstream Safari 25 - Arizona
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

This is probably the best value airstream you are going to find for sale if you are serious about it being turn key ready… Let me give you a break from your boring search of reading ads that over use words like ‘beautiful’ and ‘clean’ and tell you the real numbers and facts. Our 2000 Safari 25’ only weighs 4,900lbs empty. Compare that to later and earlier model airstreams (and other brands) and you’ll find our camper has more carrying capacity for its size than most with a total max weight allowance of 6,300lbs. In addition to the three outside storage compartments that are completely lacking in the newer models. Thats a total carrying capacity of 1400lbs in a true 25’ camper (measured tongue to bumper, not just the boxed section). With that, the fresh water capacity is 45 gallons, 39 gallons grey, and 23 gallon black tank. Thats huge tankage for this size of camper.

The 25’ airstreams are the most popular and hard to find by far. Easy enough to tow with smaller SUVs and still get into the smaller sites in national parks/campgrounds - yet large enough to have the “big camper stuff” like a full dry bath with a stand up shower, larger galley with counter space, large closet, double kitchen sink and a separate refrigerator/freezer.

Combine all of this with the professionally installed 400 watt ( the better monocyrstaline panels ) solar system (add $1000 to the price if you want to keep it on the trailer panels are 18 months old but have hardly been in the sun due to being stored inside) and you have the ultimate versatile camper for boondocking, mooch docking, lot docking or still just use regular hook ups. The solar system was a no drill installation. It can be removed easily to keep the airstream in its original factory collectable condition without holes. The system works so good, we don’t use the generator unless we want to run the newer Dometic air-conditioner with soft start (it has a heat pump built in too and is super quiet) or the microwave convection oven.

Having been used in the southwest and stored indoors, its likely to be the most rust free good condition airstream you will find for the age and the price. It doesn’t have the rusty tongue, frame and bumper spots that even five year old Airstreams have. The frame paint still looks new and the bolts aren’t rusty and orange. It has always been waxed twice a year with mother’s car wax and it shows. No pets or smoking here either. Its been kept to factory specs inside and out. When a part wore out (or even just looked worn), it was replaced with a new factory part. Because of this, people think our Airstream is new. We hear it every single week when we go camping.

Still doubt the condition? In the last 90 days alone, we’ve put new Michelin Light Truck tires on. Its super expensive but the ride quality, life span, and non-blowout reputation are an absolute must. Most airstream and camper tires are made in china and are notorious for blowouts. Also, new (all 4) hubs, brake assemblies, and bearings when we added the new tires. I’m telling you this stuff matters. You can stop really fast with new brakes and good tires. The ride quality keeps your trailer and stuff from getting banged around a lot. You’ll know what I mean if you have experience with this stuff.

In the last 5 months we’ve added two Maxx-Air fans. This fans and battery really make the camper more tolerable in hot weather with minimal hook-ups. Read up on those! At $300 a piece before installation costs, I wish I had spent it on those years ago. Oh well….

Its hard to explain on paper that I’m the kind of guy that can caulk like a magician. I regularly remove old seals and replace with new ones. Any part breaks or looks aged, I put a new one in, etc. You’ll see in the pictures and the youtube video how the awning looks like its never been used as well as the rest of the camper.

TERMS OF SALE.

I don’t like haggling. I have an July 2019 appraisal for for $28k. I’LL ACCEPT $24,000 CASH OR CHECK AND I’M VERY FIRM ($25,000 if you want the solar left on it). There is no way you could get a system this large installed for this price so it’s in your best interest to keep it for the extra cost. I thoroughly checked the market since we are buying a larger airstream for our growing family so I know this is a good buy at this price. You can take possession when the funds clear my bank account if you don’t pay with cash. I have the title with me as we speak, clean and clear. Ready to go. I will show the camper while its on full hook ups so you can see that everything works, making things easy for you. I welcome any “expert” inspections except they need to come with you, I won’t tow it anywhere. I’ll briefly teach you the basics of using the camper, the solar system, towing, and hook up and send you on your way.

Phone calls only please. If you’re serious, I don’t think it’s too much to ask you not to text. (910)237-3870
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-25-arizona-2/
airbornemp19 is offline   Reply With Quote