Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2015, 04:28 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1995 34' Excella
1969 29' Ambassador
Kannapolis , North Carolina
1995 Airstream Excella 34 - North Carolina

Title: 1995 Airstream Excella 34 - North Carolina
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

OUR fantastic 1995 34FK Airstream Classic is NO LONGER FOR SALE.

For all the tire kickers, window shoppers, dreamers w/o funds to purchase and picture collectors I regret to inform you that you did have the same opportunity as everyone else to buy your Airstream dream; but you know that - "He who hesitates loses."

For all the very short cryptic email senders I really went above and beyond with my very detailed responses to you. Those of you who send simple cryptic 3 - 4 word emails it would really surprise me if you got many replies from sellers at all. A little bit more info from the crypt type emailers would give you more credibility if you took a few seconds to introduce yourselves to the sellers. After all the sellers take their time trying to tell you in detail what it that they have for sale.

Personally I got to the point when I got a 2 or 4 word cryptic I either avoided you entirely or at best I used 2 words you would understand - "Call me."

Better writing manners and civility from Airstream lookers who use the short, impolite cryptic style of communication is hurting you in your search for your Airstream dream more than you will ever know unless you change your ways.

Serious buyers are in the minority in today's market especially after crooks in our society have ruined many people's retirement dreams. The fault of The Great Recession lies with the bankers, fraudsters, thieves on Wall Streat and people
knowingly signing to buy homes they knew they couldn't afford in the first place. There is no free lunch or free rides when it comes to money because the cost of money is - the COST of money.

NEVER fall for the 0% Interest! tricks used by retailers to get you into their showroom and then they go about taking the rest of your money over the life of any loan IF you fall for the 0% Interest trick. Sounds too good to be true - and IT IS.

For the serious buyers wanting an Airstream at a low price you need to invest in lots of sweat equity and pay-as-you-go to make your dreams come true.

Good luck to those of you that are seriously looking to purchase your Airstream dream. Unless you are flush with some expendable or receive a relatives Airstream as inheritance you will need to do what the majority of current owners have done. Buy what you can afford and KNOW your limitations for repair and refurbishment work. The worst thing you can do is to buy a money pit you can't fix yourself. Ask around, it's happened many times.

Tom Meeker
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...orth-carolina/
TMeeker is offline   Reply With Quote