Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-22-2019, 12:09 PM   #1

1994 30' Limited
Portland , OR
1994 Airstream Limited 30 - Oregon

Title: 1994 Airstream Limited 30 - Oregon
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1994 Airstream Classic Limited

This trailer will need work.

The Good: Trailer is road-ready, towable. Has a lot of the original features and then some; original aluminum propane tanks, fully functional shower, convection microwave, toilet, stovetop and sink, awning, curved twin beds (in storage and in excellent condition), converted queen size platform bed, 50 gallon water tank, 30 gallon black water tank, 35 gallon gray water tank, automatic hitch, am/fm radio with tape deck (wow), heat and AC, two roof vents, all original owner's manuals. Has only had 2 owners.

The Bad: Trailer has been in an accident, so it's a salvaged title. One of the rear tires wears down a little bit faster than the others, as a result of the accident. The trailer has been parked in a lot on the coast for a few years and has some water damage on the interior as a result. The floor will need repair. Upholstery will need replacing, or deep clean.

I am happy to answer any questions. I am facilitating the sale for my family members.

Serious inquiries only. Shown by appointment only. Payment in full only.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ted-30-oregon/
jivemachine is offline   Reply With Quote