Old 09-18-2016, 05:14 PM   #1
Rivet Master
1994 30' Excella
Currently Looking...
Milwaukee , Wisconsin
1994 Airstream Excella 30 - Wisconsin

Title: 1994 Airstream Excella 30 - Wisconsin
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Our beloved Chummy III is now for sale. This is our third Airstream and by far the best one we have owned. Chummy is a 30 foot Excella 1000. It started his life on the coast in Wilmington, NC. Where it sat mostly stationary until we purchased it in 2009. I took it immediately to the factory where they made it roadworthy with new suspension, brakes, and a thorough check of all systems. Chummy does get its chance to be on the road and has gone out to the west coast and Florida shores but most of the time he helped us serve as volunteer campground hosts. The interior is designed for comfort. The gaucho was removed and replaced with two leather recliners. The kitchen has a new counter top, sink and stove. The bath has a new china toilet. The dinette has washable fabric covers on the cushions, the front and rear TV cabinets were removed to provide a more open area in both rooms. We lived in Chummy for three months each year and kept all systems in perfect working condition. The water pump has been replaced the fridge is newer, The old carpet has been removed from cabinets and storage areas and the headliner has been replaced. New LED interior lights have been installed to give more lighting inside. There are two Fantastic fans with rain sensors, and a keyless entry door lock.
Included with Chummy III will be an AirSafe Class VI mated to an Equalizer WD and sway system. This system will give you and Chummy III a smooth safe ride while you tow. Included with the AirSafe is a specially made dolly so you do not have to carry the hitch system. The Goodyear Marathon tires were replaced last year and have less than 2000 miles on them.
Chummy III is not a project trailer, it is clean and ready to use. Being that it is 22 years old it is not like new. The furry wall liner, as all his age has its dark spots, the body has been repaired after meeting a tree, and his life on the ocean shores left its marks on the clear coat. The awnings are all original and the large one has been stitched. There is one small hole in the large awning.
I have been a member of the Airstream community for many years. You can search my name and read the posts about this Chummy and our other Airstreams. I take pride in my trailer and keep it in good condition. I am selling due to a chronic health problem. Additional pictures can be found at, they will be under the tab ”Chummy.” I will consider delivering the trailer.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:
Chaplain Kent is offline   Reply With Quote