Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-26-2016, 06:59 PM   #1

1994 28' Excella
Edwardsville , Illinois
1994 Airstream Excella 28 - Illinois

Title: 1994 Airstream Excella 28 - Illinois
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Well-maintained 1994 28’ Rear Twin bed Excella. Third owner – purchased in 2011 with less than 1000 miles towed since then. Our desires in life have changed. We are no longer able to ‘hit the road.’ We have adopted 4 elder dogs and traveling with 4 elder dogs and us just isn’t practical.

Exterior and interior renovation and repair work done in 2014: new vinyl flooring; new power tongue jack; complete systems, appliance, and water check out in 2014. Repaired and/or replaced various baggage doors; replaced upper and lower rubber rub rail with chrome insert; LP pressure and drop test – gas pressure at 14; refrigerator – new electric element to operate on electric; replaced gas valve on back of refrigerator; convertor good; water pump operational; Microwave operational; furnace hard to light – replaced module board, cleaned and adjusted. All 3 Zipdee awnings – both sides and rear work very well.

Winterized in the Fall of 2014; hooked up to electric power and parked since then. All systems still work very well today. I would rate this unit as Good to Very Good. I am asking $18,000 for the trailer. Contact me if you are seriously interested in buying this unit and we can talk.

I am also selling the tow vehicle for this unit. See the Tow Vehicle section for the 2007 Ford Expedition. I would very much like to sell both the 1994 Air Stream Excella and the 2007 Ford Expedition together. But will sell them separately.

I have clear titles for both the 1994 Airstream and the 2007 Ford Expedition with no loans due.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...a-28-illinois/
poman is offline   Reply With Quote