Title: 1992 Airstream Excella 25 - Ontario
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
Glamping at its finest!
For a fraction of the cost of new, you can have a modern-looking Airstream. This Airstream was redone as a luxury traveling condo for a couple. If you need to sleep more than two, then this unique Airstream is not suitable unless you want to install more sleeping arrangements. When people renovate a house, it is never to original condition. They want an updated and modernized interior! Similarly we wanted a trailer with an interior similar to a modern condo or yacht, not something that looks like an old wooden summer cottage!
While the original layout was preserved, the following is a list of some of the upgrades:
- new rear subfloor using marine-grade plywood
- waterproof vinyl flooring installed throughout
- interior completely re-painted mostly in white for brightness
- new galley countertop with deep stainless sink, which doubled the available counter space
- new high-arc kitchen faucet with removable spray head
- matching washroom countertop with glass sink and Euro faucet
- matching countertop on living-room cabinet
- couch in living area was removed replaced by custom table covering batteries, freeing up space for flexibility. It can accommodate two reclining lounge chairs with ottomans (included), or one lounge and one camp cot and a folding table, or other combinations.
- 32" LED TV with articulated mount & DVD player
- retained two single beds in sleeping area, but removed overhead cabinets for more spaciousness (it may be possible to convert to large single bed)
- all interior lights replaced with super-efficient LED lighting
- most curtains replaced with blinds
- exterior aluminum joints re-sealed
- four-burner stove with oven, microwave, A/C, furnace
- fridge with separate freezer operates on 120v or propane
- with eight windows that open, a screen door, and two roof Fantastic Fans, the ventilation is awesome
- blue/black/white striped awning in very good shape
- electric tongue jack
- weight distribution hitch with bars;
- two anti-sway bars
- two aluminum 40lb propane tanks
- comes with an all-weather trailer cover
If you are looking for a modernized Airstream for one or two, but the cost of new is far too high, yet don't want to buy used because of dated trailer interiors and rough shape, then this is for you! You have to have high standards to appreciate this Airstream. You have to be discerning to appreciate the fit and finish. You have to be a perfectionist to appreciate the level of trim detail. Your own boutique hotel on wheels, for a fraction of the price of new. Ready for adventure! If interested you need to see this trailer! Less than an hour from the border at Detroit.
Price $23,000 U.S.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: