Title: 1992 Airstream Excella 25 - Ontario
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.
For 1/4-1/3 the cost of new, you can have a modern-looking Airstream. This Airstream was re-modelled as a luxury traveling condo for a couple. If you have a family then this unique Airstream is not suitable for you, since it only sleeps 2. When people buy a house, they never restore to original condition. They want an updated and modernized interior! Similarly we wanted a trailer with an interior like a modern condo, not something that looks like an old summer cottage! The original layout was preserved, and this is a list of some of the upgrades:
- new rear subfloor
- waterproof vinyl flooring installed throughout
- interior completely re-painted mostly in white
- new galley countertop with deep stainless sink, which doubled the available counter space
- new high-arc kitchen faucet
- matching washroom countertop with glass sink and Euro faucet
- retained two single beds in sleeping area, but removed overhead cabinets for more spaciousness
- living area with couch replaced by custom table covering batteries, freeing up space for two reclining lounge chairs with ottomans (included)
- 32" LED TV with articulated mount
- all interior lights replaced with super-efficient LED lighting
- most window curtains replaced with blinds
- four-burner stove with oven, microwave, fridge with separate freezer, A/C, furnace, two magic ceiling fans
- blue/black/white striped awning in very good shape
- electric tongue jack
- weight distribution hitch & 2 sway bars
- no dents on aluminum shell
We are less than an hour from the U.S. border at Detroit.
If you are a couple looking for an Airstream, but the cost of new is far too high, yet don't want to buy used because of dated trailer interiors and rough shape, then this is for you! You can have a modern-looking trailer for a fraction of the price of new.
Price lowered to $25,000 U.S. from $27,000.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing: