Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #1

Jacksonville , Florida
1992 Airstream 190 B Van - Florida

Title: 1992 Airstream 190 B Van - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

There were only 60 of these made in 1992 and the total production run was about 1100. This is probably the nicest class b available and has all the amenities of a larger motorhome. Most class b's only sleep 2, these sleep 3-4 due to having an overhead queen bed. Parks in a regular parking spot, takes up no more space that a normal Ford van. This airstream is equipped with the following: pwr mirrors, locks, windows, cruise control, cb radio, Cold Dash AC and cold Roof AC, factory towing package, fresh,black and grey water tanks, toilet, shower and tub, pull out door for bathroom, mirror and medicine cabinet, microwave, gas water heater, gas heat w/ thermostat, gas stove and oven, kithen sink with drinking water filter, 3 way refridgerator with freezer, generator-needs work will run as long as you hold down the start button low hours of about 251, folding sofa that has seat belts for 2, cable hook ups, city water hookups, lots of solid oak cabinets, closet w/clothes rod ,great storage areas, swiveling flexsteel brand front seats. Runs and drives great, cruises effortlessly, lots of power, ready for an adventure.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...b-van-florida/
simcorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

1988 25' Excella
East Dublin , Georgia

Hello,

I am very interested in your Airstream B190. Please contact me at either hmrhess@aol.com or 478.290.0709.

Thanks,

Mike
trackbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #3

Currently Looking...
Currently Looking...
Custer , South Dakota

So come I am interested in your van. Could you call me at 605-673-4759 thank you
From Kevin .
Brunkkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:43 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

1984 31' Sovereign
Newberry , Michigan

would you call me about your van I am interested in it , thank you. Cam
C. Chisholm is offline   Reply With Quote