Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-20-2015, 10:04 AM   #1

1989 34' Limited
New Smyrna beach , Florida
1989 Airstream Limited 34 - Florida

Title: 1989 Airstream Limited 34 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Awesome 1989 Airstream. Excellent exterior with only a few blemishes. Triple axle. 8900 lbs. 30 AMP plug and cord. Renovated with new couches, laminate tile floor, corian counter tops, new inverter, new appliances, stainless steel back splashes, led light conversion, (2) new batteries, (2) flatscreen TV's, Bose stereo and DVD player, Dish Network satellite dish @ receiver, 15,000 btu Coleman Mach air conditioning w/ heat, Propane stove, propane heat, memory foam (short queen), sunbrella awning, original fold up chairs, antennae is fully operational, new WasteMaster pump out kit, outdoor carpet. Too many things too list. These Airstreams are engineering marvels.

I have all the original manuals and brochures.

Needs:
1)One 8" soft spot in the bedroom floor repaired. That is the only exterior leak. It coincides with the exterior hose door.
2) Small PVC pipe drain leak from the bathroom sink under the fridge. Due to road vibration it drips. Needs to be cut and glued.
3) clear coat/plasti coat on the roof is starting to go.
4) one exhaust fan needs replacement.
5) New rubber decorative exterior trim and rivets.

It is a great trailer and I've had a blast with it. Selling to expand my business.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...ed-34-florida/
Siegfril is offline   Reply With Quote