Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-23-2015, 09:27 AM   #1

1989 34' Excella
sarasota , Florida
1989 Airstream Excella - Florida

Title: 1989 Airstream Excella 34 - Florida
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

Please only serious inquiries only !
I am sorry the photos are upside down !
Be realistic !!
I will send good photos to people who are ready ,willing and able to come and get this jewel of a trailer !!
This is a large trailer ! you need at least a 3/4 ton truck to tow it .
The price is fair !! it is clean and you could sleep in this trailer tonight.

34 foot center bathroom excella in FAIR condition to you but great condition to me !NEW hot water heater and bathroom floor , new stripe and piping ,new roof covers ,3 year old converter , 2 year old batteries , bearings brand new in 2013 and repacked January 2014 , brakes are pretty good . Tires are decent with tread and holding air . Floor is fine to me , it is used parquet .It might have a soft spot but I am not heavy enough to feel it .Hallway carpet has been redone .Shower wall needs to be fixed and there is a leak in the shower plumbing ( damaged wall ). Closet sliding doors are ghetto . Formica dinette needs glue . twin read beds , but I put in a piece of plywood and a queen size mattress . Air works ,Fridge works , Furnace needs a service , catalytic heater works but it is 26/27 years old , 2 spare water pumps . Propane bottles need inspection and or replaced . All awnings original but main awning needs new arm and fabric is a little "broke in " . New rear left exterior corner and the front has been repaired with elephant ears and is super sturdy .
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...-34-florida-3/
airbex is offline   Reply With Quote