Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2019, 07:18 PM   #1

1989 37' Airstream 370
Beavercreek , Ohio
1989 Airstream 370 37 - Ohio

Title: 1989 Airstream 370 37 - Ohio
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1989 AIRSTREAM 370LE
This motorhome spent its first 17 years in California. It was then was bought and moved to Nebraska by the previous owners.Â* We bought the unit in 2007 and have been enjoying it ever since.Â* The unit only has 32,000 miles on it.Â* The interior is in excellent condition for a 30 year old classic.Â* The interior color combo has one of the best looks I have seen in an Airstream motorhome (very sharp). The exterior is very straight, but does have sun damage on clear coat and painted areas. Tires are about three years old (less than 1000 miles), updated the duel exhaust with crossover H-pipe and new tail pipes with stainless steel tips.Â* The Alcoa aluminum wheels are in very good shape and add to its striking appearance. Replaced all of the top side running lights with LED's and polished the housings. Also the hitch has been beefed up over the original.Â* You can't take this unit anywhere, that people don't stop by to ask you about it.Â* I just updated the engine fan to a flex fan with new belts that has made a big improvement in engine temperatures. This unit is in very original condition, with no reason that it could not be driven to where ever you live.Â* This unit is built on a Gillig Bus chassis with air ride on all four corners.Â* It is really a very easy vehicle to drive and get use too.Â* The only reason we are selling this unit, is that we have not been able to use it the last few years the way it deserves to be used.
Asking $42,500
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...m-370-37-ohio/
duhoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 06:57 AM   #2

Currently Looking...
Sarasota , Florida
I am new to searching for these but I find it very frustrating to see an ad that states just posted when it was years ago. I have emailed too many owners proving to be prior owners, whom I seem to have irritated. I tell them a bit about me and I get either no answer or a very terse It's sold...can't people say-She's sold but beautiful-good luck. Mabe this day and age people cannot be bothered. Why though are these adds not taken down Appreciate a reply...your coach was beautiful!
airstrmhigh is offline   Reply With Quote