Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1988 32' Excella
Carmel , Indiana
1988 Airstream Excella 32 - Indiana

Title: 1988 Airstream Excella 32 - Indiana
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

2 Owner from new 1988 Excella 1000. It spent 19 years in an Airstream only park In Traverse City Michigan. It sat and was not driven which is excellent for keeping an Airstream looking very new all these years later.

More Pictures can be seen at

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sno...la%20Airstream

I have owned it since 2011 and has been babied since then. No major dents or dings of any kind. Small rock dents on the front. Has normal pealing of the clear coat at the roof line.

Airstream has been completely gone though and serviced by Woodland Travel in Grand Rapids Michigan. When I bought it in 2011 Craig and the guys went through and made sure everything worked and replaced anything that was not ready for use. Everything works including the door bell. My family and I have towed the Airstream around the midwest and to Disney in Florida. This Airstream needs nothing and all major systems work. Cold A/C and tri-fuel refrigerator and freezer work perfectly.

New toilet, new dump valves (both grey and black valves replaced in 2012), new 60 amp, 1000 Watt Converter/Charger from Inteli-Power Model PD9160A.

All new tail lights and marking lights lenses, rebuilt power jack makes leveling a dream, Zip Dee awning complete service done by Zip Dee at Alumapalooza. Awning is original and this Airstream includes 3 original Zip Dee Chairs. Awning is only on the curb side of this Airstream.

Bearings repacked recently, breaks are like new, tires are ST225/75R15 November 2011 all four replaced new from Tire Rack. Has two new custom made 2011 mattresses almost $1,000 for the mattresses.

Some consider the 1980's era of Airstream to be some of the most durable ever made. I am happy to help anyone who is new to Airstream learn about this Excella 1000 at delivery so you are comfortable with how everything works.

There are a few less exspensive examples of Airstreams on multiple websites. I am confident you will find this to be one the cleanest and mostly original examples out there.

I have the original manuals and title in hand.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...la-32-indiana/
Mini Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote