Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-29-2017, 09:54 AM   #1

Greenville , Kentucky
1987 Airstream Excella 34 - Kentucky

Title: 1987 Airstream Excella 34 - Kentucky
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

1987 airstream Excella 34' camper! I find this camper to be in extremely great condition but everyones opinions are different. I have the original manual and the original receipt that shows the options and cost. I had bought this several months back and cant seem to find the time to work on it. I am not an expert when it comes to Airstream, so I will describe everything the absolute best that I can. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll find or hope to find the answer for you. Please review pics. I will take pictures of imperfections that I feel, or that I would like to know if I was the one wanting to purchase . This camper is siting at a camp ground here in Graham KY.

The top of the airstream is just dirty, I haven't been able to get a pressure washer and spray the top of it. The camper overall body wise looks really good. No major dings or dent to my knowledge.

EXTERIOR:

MINOR PROBLEMS:
The cover that goes over the AC is missing.
There is one window that has been taped up. Looks as if from the inside that something had hit the window, spider webbed it, and they taped it up to keep it from shattering.
One rock guard is cracked.
I filled up the water tank and notice the bottom of the tank is dripping.

Camper has both propane tanks and are near full.
The awnings were hardly used and still have bright colors to them. I have not found any rips.
The water heater filled up and pilot light kicked on. Picture shows the water heater lit.
Step light and flood light works.
All leveling jacks are there and functional.
Antenna still on top camper
All exhaust fans still open and work.
Door bell works.
Triple Axle

INTERIOR:

MINOR PROBLEMS:
Camper could use a good cleaning. I believe the camper had been smoked it.
One of the dining seats have a rip in the fabric
Glass is cracked in cabinet (pictured)
Water pump comes on but does flow water through. Someone said something about it being primed but not for sure on how to.
There is a small leak at the commode, doesn't seem like its the line going into it, but around the actual toilet. Floor does not seem to be "soft" or rotted.
The air was nice and cool back when we bought it. It has been 85-90 degree weather and doesn't seem to be as cool. I have not left it running all day or over night to test. Air conditioner is missing two small knobs

Faucets works great when hooked up to water supply.
FM stereo and speakers all seem to work.
Display and sensors to tell how full the water tank, etc. seems to work.
Refrigerator looks like it had been replaced with a smaller one, works great.
Pilot light worked in stover, all burners worked.
All cabinet doors are functioning and not broken.
Couch folds out perfectly.

Having problem uploading picture. Email or text me.
Jessepointer1019@gmail.com
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...a-34-kentucky/
Jessepointer is offline   Reply With Quote