Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Airstream Classifieds
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-06-2017, 09:25 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1998 31' Excella 1000
Clear Lake , Minnesota
1987 Airstream Excella 32 - Minnesota

Title: 1987 Airstream Excella 32 - Minnesota
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

The interior is excellent. All Oak cabinetry is as new plus unique addition of roll-front cabinet between dinette and couch.
The center bath has a new high-rise toilet and built in clothes hamper. The shower is the largest one offered by Airstream and in almost new condition except for a couple of minor rust stains on the floor and seat.
This has the three door huge cedar closet for clothing and storage with auto on/off door operated switch. I added an extra light at the forward end.
Magic Chef 4 burner gas stove and oven are original and the oven was never used by previous owners or me as I use the toaster oven.
Bedroom has the very rare optional panoramic windows and queen bed oriented sideways which takes advantage of the unique window arrangement.
Front sofa folds down for sleeping two with a full width drawer underneath for storage. In addition at either end there are morel storage areas .
An expanding fold down dining table deploys in front of sofa, and smaller folding table on the other end of sofa next to the door.
New laminate flooring just completed with built in rubber backed entry carpet (very snazzy looking and practical).
The draperies are new and the mini blinds are original and are in excellent condition.
All window tracks and seals operate like new.
Most of the original lighting has been upgraded to LED’s (really nice).
All appliances have been professionally inspected, upgraded where necessary and operate as per specifications or better.
Full length roll out Zip Dee awning.
2-30lb aluminum gas tanks with traditional Excella box cover.
Hitch, torsion bars, and sway control included.
Battery powered hitch jack, and manual crank down stabilizing jacks.
Power cords, water and sewer hoses, etc are included.
Security wheel locks.
The tires have very low miles on them, but I have no idea their age. They appear in good condition and when in the park they are covered- which is 97% of each season.
All wheel bearings have recently been packed and hubs have “Bearing Buddies” which makes re-packing bearings a simple procedure.
There have been no smokers in here nor pets.
There are two dents on the rear crown where a tree branch fell on the roof. Most people do not even notice that.
The failed clear coat was mostly removed and the aluminum polished. The rest of the exterior is really shinny and in very good shape. I did not remove the clear coat from the roof as I intended to paint it white which is what the newer ones have which keeps the trailer cooler in the sun.
All marker lights are new.
This is a really tight ship with no leaks.
There have never been smokers or pets in here. Of the three Excellas I have had, this one is my favorite. I am sure it can be yours as well.
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...2-minnesota-4/
Devananda-E9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:18 PM   #2

Franklin , Indiana
1987 Airstream Excella 32 - Minnesota

Do you have any more pictures of this trailer?
Especially the area that had some minor damage

Thank you
Roger
Rhill1065 is offline   Reply With Quote