Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2016, 09:18 PM   #1
JB396

1986 25' Sovereign
Neapolis , Ohio
1986 Airstream Sovereign 25 - Ohio

Title: 1986 Airstream Sovereign 25 - Ohio
I just posted a new ad on Airstream Classifieds.

***SALE PENDING***
1986 Airstream Sovereign 25' in great condition! Has rear twin bunks and central bath. Sofa turns into a full size bed. Flip out dining table and cutting board. Large kitchen area with working oven and 4 burner stove. Everything is in full working order and ready to go, except I have a leak somewhere in a hot water line. I've owned this trailer since 2010 and lived in it for a whole year in 2012 while my house was under construction. I never had any problems when living in it for a year and corrected and updated many things. After my house was complete the trailer remained parked for a year and evidently my winterizing was not effective. I am certain the leak is in a hot pipe but both the fresh and grey water tanks are perfect and do not leak. I am working a lot now and I just haven't had time to work on it. I had it completely exterior resealed by the Airstream factory in Ohio in 2010 and never had any interior leaks. Other updates include: new fresh and grey water tanks, new toilet, new power converter, new motherboard on furnace, some exterior lighting, exterior trim work, and misc. I tried to keep all my updates to original look. It has a working refrigerator, Air Conditioner, gas furnace, electric heater, AM/FM cassette radio with stereo speakers, and a full functioning restroom with shower. The water pump is functioning but won't hold pressure because of the broken pipe somewhere. The awning is great! I hope someone else can get some use out of this and would prefer to pass it on to the Airstream community. It is a really great trailer and as far as I know I was the fourth owner. Feel free to contact me with any questions or to schedule a private viewing. You are going to love it!
You can contact us by filling in the form on the right hand column of the ad listing:

http://www.airstreamclassifieds.com/...reign-25-ohio/
JB396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 05:39 PM   #2

1972 Argosy 20
1976 Argosy 28
Bradford , Vermont
Hi! I've tried to reach you through the messaging feature here, but it isn't letting me. Could you private message me? Thank you!

Crystal
vt5k is offline   Reply With Quote